2nd Industry Contact Forum
Date: Thursday, June 27th, 2019 (09:00 – 17:00)
Venue: Hans Knöll Institute (HKI), new building A8, Beutenbergstr. 11a, 07745 Jena.
It will be a joint PhD meeting of CRC/Transregio 124 FungiNet and partners:
- Exzellenzcluster “Balance of the Microverse” (www.microverse-cluster.de),
- Jena School for Microbial Communication (www.jsmc.uni-jena.de),
- International Leibniz Research School for Microbial and Biomolecular Interactions (www.ilrs.de),
- InfectControl2020 (www.infectcontrol.de) and
- Leibniz Research Cluster (www.leibniz-research-cluster.de).
Doctoral researchers of the CRC/Transregio 124 FungiNet have the particular opportunity to present (15 min talk) and discuss their FungiNet datas produced by this time to evaluate their potential for application and to identify the best industry partner for the implementation. If you are intending to talk, please contact me as soon as possible, that we can specify the detailed program. Participation without a talk is of course possible, too. We appreciate if Principal Investigators support this event with their participation as well.
There are two parts of the meeting:
(1) Talks by Doctoral researchers Please, use this special occasion!
(2) Four lectures about career prospects for early career researchers in (biotech) industry companies. This lectures will be complemented by an industry exposition with the opportunity to get in touch individually and inform yourself about career options and conditions. The following industry partners have confirmed their participation:
- BioControl Jena GmbH (Jena)
- Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit (BVL, Braunschweig)
- Centogene AG (Rostock)
- microfluidic ChipShop (Jena)
- Nucleus Jena (Servicezentrum Forschung & Transfer of FSU Jena)
- Patent agent of Kanzlei Bird & Bird (Düsseldorf)
Registration: Please register here (first come first serve), because the number of participants is limited.