Institute of Pharmacology/Toxicology
- Pathology, 5. semester, pharmacy, University Hospital Jena, Lecture “Propaedeutics of Infectious Diseases”
- Preparatory lecture to the POL: Pathophysiology of respiration, part 1 and 2
- “Jenaer Tropentage” at the Medical Faculty of the FSU Jena, VL “Dengue and West Nile Fever” – “Jenaer Tropentage” at the Medical Faculty of the FSU Jena VL "Echinococcosis"
- Master Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Module MSO6 - Current issues in Molecular Pathology “Immune Response”, Seminar & Lecture: “PAMPs, DAMPs, RAMPs and Pathogen-Recognition Receptors: Interaction of Danger Signals with the Innate Immune System”
- Immunobiology II - Lecture: “Different Pathogens Use Different Approaches for Escape”